LAST UPDATED: May 25, 2018
International Privacy Laws
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender, age, and location;
- Any other information that you provide us, such as reviews, and content.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services; for example, pages you have viewed. We may also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
Social Network Services: If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
Your SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
How MarleyNatural.com Uses Your Information
We may use your information in the following circumstances:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Verify your geographic location data (e.g., latitude, longitude, zip code, city, state, province, country) to personalize our Service, measure the success of our Service, recommend content, and/or determine whether the information and/or Services you have requested is available in your location
- To collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of Leafly using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the Services you have requested are available in your location. If Information is aggregated or de-identified so it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person, MarleyNatural.com may use it for any business purpose.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, with a third-party service provider if you make a call or receive/respond to a text using the Service).
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect the Company and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of the Company or others.
- In the event that the Company is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS and links
The Company takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
To the extent that the Company’s processing of your personal information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation, the Company relies on your consent, given through affirmative assent upon visiting the MarleyNatural.com Site, to process your information data. The Company may also process information that constitutes your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you have a right to object to the Company’s use of your personal information for this purpose at any time
You must opt in to receive promotional emails from the Company. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties, by emailing email@example.com. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your information, our third party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at:
Attention: Privacy Officer
1920 Eastlake Ave.
Seattle, WA 98102