Magazine - Spring 2016
As the editorial voice of Marley Natural, the Marley Natural Magazine speaks to the complete lifestyle of the brand: highlighting the music, art, science, style, and cultural commentary that surrounds cannabis and Bob Marley’s legacy. Packed with long-form stories, photo essays and evergreen features, the semi-annual magazine is an over-sized coffee-table keepsake that’ll be a fresh read for years to come.
- 128 perfect bound pages of pure vibes!
- Cover-to-cover editorial content.
- Featuring original photography from Jim Mangan, David Brandon Geeting, Sara Nataf, Alessandro Simonetti, Brad Ogbonna, Jewels of New York, Nile Saulter, and more.
- Stories written by Mary H.K. Choi, Vivien Goldman, Doreen St. Félix, Dr. Baz Dreisinger, and more.
- Stunning photos of natural landscapes from Port Antonio, Jamaica to Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Family letter from Rohan Marley.
- Printed on matte paper in Massachusetts, USA.